Wednesday, February 3, 2010


"Everything you ever told me were lies.. Regardless of what you say and I have ever said to you. I came here with nothing and you told me that you had everything to offer, I believed you in a sense of needing to find an escape from the reality I had created for the past 2 years. I thought I could become your reality, I thought you could be my escape, and you were until I made the subtle realization that only I could do such a thing. When the fuck did I become so undignified past the point of losing myself? Everything in my life became so repetitive and I found certain placements and became so un-situated to the point of wanting to destroy everything I knew and that is what I have spent the last while doing. I have finally acknowledged everything that I need to know and there is no where to go from here but the top" -Amber haiku