Friday, April 9, 2010


I liked that you called me and left me a drunkmail at 3 in the afternoon. You sounded almost like you were crying, but also kind of like you were smiling. You said to call you back at “this number anytime” but you never gave me a number to call, and at the end you yelled to all of your friends around you, “I didn’t even give a number I’m so stupid oh man” and then you laughed and I loved it and I wish I was there in that state not this state; double entendre.

You’ve got the name, the face, and the whimsy of a classic french actress. You’ve got the accent of a southern bell. You’ve got the personality of someone I’d like to see everyday for as long as I live. Oh and you’ve got lips that read mine perfectly. That always helps.

Photo by; Matia Theodosakis

Model; Mary Scott