Monday, April 12, 2010


You don’t know what you want. You barely communicate. You say plenty, but none of it actually holds any weight. I cannot blame you for this, because I know that deep down you don’t realize what you’re doing. I know that deep down you’re scared and confused; you only want to be loved. To feel good about your choices. To have things righted. But you make some stupid fucking choices. You burn all your bridges, and then say it was an accident. You told me that when you prayed, you never knew what to say. You said that you never knew how to level with God. Be honest to yourself, and maybe that’ll help. When you aren’t trying to lie to yourself, then you’ll know what to tell God. And everyone else. Hell, you might even be able to write your book. But I don’t have much faith in any of that.

Photo by; Mary Scott
Model; Spence Dagneau